HVAC Service Dispatch/Admin Assistant
ClimateGuys.com is a family owned heating and air conditioning company who has been proudly serving residents and businesses in the Holland and surrounding areas for over 10 years. We have built our reputation on our dedication to do whatever it takes to make our clients happy through honest and ethical service and practices. Our HVAC Service Dispatch/ Admin Assistant position requires administrative skills, attention to detail and highly effective communication. If you are looking to start a rewarding career with a great company along with industry top pay and benefits, apply today!
Primary Job Function:
Answer phones. Maintain the Service Technicians daily schedules and dispatch the technicians as service calls are completed. Schedule return trips with customers when parts are in. Maintain the on-call schedule for service technicians. Maintain customer database with current information. Clear and concise communications with department managers, employees and company customers, including keeping customers appraised as to company schedule and requested lead-times. Provide accounting with maintenance contract billing information. Prepare service invoices. Prepare and enter bills into accounting software. Process rebate paperwork and register client equipment. General office administration tasks.
Work hours: 8:00 to 5:00, Monday through Friday, some overtime possible
- Advanced customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task
- Geographical knowledge of service area or map reading skills
- Knowledge of industry is recommended but not required
- Computer skills
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Two years related experience and/or training in customer service, dispatching or project management or equivalent combination of education and experience
Major Job Duties:
- Take incoming customer calls.
- Schedule and coordinate all service calls as calls are received.
- Create dispatch ticket for all service calls.
- Dispatch Service Technicians, one call at a time.
- Dispatch Service Technicians from home to first call.
- Debrief Service Technicians after completion of each call.
- Respond to all messages left overnight.
- Maintain the dispatch board/schedule.
- Forecast workload for 2–3 days out
- Process rebate paperwork
- Register equipment with the manufacturer
- Entry of bills into accounting software.
- Other duties as assigned
HVAC Artisan (Installer)
Founded in 2010, the ClimateGuys team has over 100 years of combined heating and cooling experience. ClimateGuys is committed to customer satisfaction, quality craftsmanship, and professional expertise. ClimateGuys services the communities of West Michigan.
About the Position:
ClimateGuys is expanding and seeks a growth-minded HVAC Artisan to join the team. If you are a detail-oriented, integrity-filled, professional HVAC technician, don’t delay… APPLY NOW!
- install residential and light commercial HVAC
- schedule appointments and manage multiple jobs
- complete work according to builder timelines
- work regularly scheduled hours but recognize the need for occasional flexibility
- take initiative as needed and problem solve quickly
- desire leadership positions in order to help grow an expanding business
- hang with a lively, active, and often goofy team
- ability to interact with clients exuding confidence, professionalism, and dependability
- ability to install HVAC equipment in both residential and commercial job sites
- ability to work cooperatively and communicate effectively with other contractors
- ability to manage both independent work and team collaboration
- ability to take direction from supervisor/project manager
- ability to read blueprints
- ability to maintain a clean work environment (job site, truck, equipment)
- five or more years of experience
- duct layout training
- heavy lifting up to 100 lbs
- basic safety knowledge: tools, surroundings, heights
- mathematical/measurement proficiency
- high school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- NATE certification (preferred but not required)
- full time (40 hours per week) with opportunity for overtime
- pay rate of $20-26/hour depending on skill level and experience
- complete insurance package
- company van and equipment
- cell phone