HVAC Service Technician
We are looking for a highly technical, professional, residential service technician who likes to help people and can perform service. The HVAC Service Technician will provide general residential HVAC repairs and services. This position handles service calls to customers in their homes and utilizes customer service training to educate and assist customers in choosing service repair options, and product options. Typical work week is eight to ten-hour workdays, 5 days per week with regular weekend work.
All ClimateGuys.com employees must be willing to follow our core values:
Safety First For Our Family and Theirs
Delivering Excellence Through Service – Exceeding Every Customer’s Expectations
Demonstrate Highest Level of Integrity – Doing the Right Thing Even When No One is Watching
- Must be willing to pursue, develop and participate in continuing education.
- Must meet or exceed company minimums.
- Must maintain a positive attitude.
- Must be able to work with inspectors, suppliers and co-worker technicians to ensure correct project work, while abiding by all codes.
- Must be able to lift 100 pounds.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan with match
- Life Insurance
- Vacation Time
- Paid Time Off
Come work with us and not for us. Only motivated people should apply. Please send us your phone number and/resume and we will be sure to reach out to you.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25 - $28 per hour based on experience
- HVAC: 4+ years (Preferred)
- Service: 4+ years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- On the road
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as required
- Day shift
- Overtime available
HVAC Artisan (Installer)
Founded in 2010, the ClimateGuys team has over 100 years of combined heating and cooling experience. ClimateGuys is committed to customer satisfaction, quality craftsmanship, and professional expertise. ClimateGuys services the communities of West Michigan.
About the Position:
ClimateGuys is expanding and seeks a growth-minded HVAC Artisan to join the team. If you are a detail-oriented, integrity-filled, professional HVAC technician, don’t delay… APPLY NOW!
- install residential and light commercial HVAC
- schedule appointments and manage multiple jobs
- complete work according to builder timelines
- work regularly scheduled hours but recognize the need for occasional flexibility
- take initiative as needed and problem solve quickly
- desire leadership positions in order to help grow an expanding business
- hang with a lively, active, and often goofy team
- ability to interact with clients exuding confidence, professionalism, and dependability
- ability to install HVAC equipment in both residential and commercial job sites
- ability to work cooperatively and communicate effectively with other contractors
- ability to manage both independent work and team collaboration
- ability to take direction from supervisor/project manager
- ability to read blueprints
- ability to maintain a clean work environment (job site, truck, equipment)
- five or more years of experience
- duct layout training
- heavy lifting up to 100 lbs
- basic safety knowledge: tools, surroundings, heights
- mathematical/measurement proficiency
- high school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- NATE certification (preferred but not required)
- full time (40 hours per week) with opportunity for overtime
- pay rate of $20-26/hour depending on skill level and experience
- complete insurance package
- company van and equipment
- cell phone