Our COVID-19 Policies
We are frequently reviewing workplace policies and protocol to keep our COVID-19 knowledge up-to-date and make sure we are following recommendations from the US Center for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization.
In addition, we are taking precautionary measures to keep our customers and team safe by performing the following steps:
- Equipping techs with alcohol-based hand sanitizer and requiring them to wash their hands before, during and after each job.
- Wearing nitrile gloves when possible to prevent hand contact with home or office surfaces.
- Wiping down areas where work is done
- Observing the recommended distance of six feet from others to prevent person-to-person transmission.
- All staff are trained on infection prevention and control measures
- All staff are instructed to stay home if they are sick.
- We will be gathering emails whenever to possible to use for invoicing in order to limit contact.
Please feel free to reach out to us at 616-796-8850 or contact us online with any questions you might have.